"Self pity is our worst enemy, and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in the world."
- Helen Keller1880-1968, Blind and Deaf Educator

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anticipation...

Well- it's been 11 days since my IUI. A week from today, I can go for the blood test. The waiting has been a bit brutal and I just try to think of other things. Yesterday was day 10 and I had a small amount of spotting (implantation bleeding???). I am hoping that is a good sign.

For the first time since the procedure I am actually am feeling really hopeful and happy. Wouldn't it be nice if I got pregnant nice and easy and had a smooth, flawless pregnancy? Wouldn't it be nice if, 5 years down the road, I don't even remember what my FSH levels were, or estradiol, or what ttc stands for (trying to conceive for those of you who do not know).

Today I am focusing on the hope. Why not now? Why not me?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah, exactly... why not? It sounds really promising. My fingers are crossed for you!

Cara said...

Thinking about you all the time. Submitted your story to our church council today...prayers away - eh, you never know!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Thinking about you.
**HUGS**

Travelwahine said...

Absolutely.

I'm hopeful with you. Waiting in anticipation for your results, and hoping for a BFP.

I also responded to you on my comments about the progesterone.

And yes, I think it could be implantation bleeding.

YAY! Come on little embryo, implant in that warm, nice environment.