"Self pity is our worst enemy, and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in the world."
- Helen Keller1880-1968, Blind and Deaf Educator

Saturday, October 4, 2008

All good things come to those who ask

That has been my motto for quite some time now. Not only did I get the follow up consult with my doc early like I wanted it, I can have it by phone- avoiding the 2+ hours drive it takes to get there. I am so happy I could scream.

Not only that, but my FSH test (follicle stimulating hormone) was 9.0- completely normal. This is a good sign as my numbers in the past were slightly elevated and was the only thing that they could point to that was causing me not to get pregnant.

So all tests will be completed by the 10th and my phone consult is on the 17th- which is enough time to get the approval from Tufts to begin my cycle in November.

I so appreciate the nurses and schedulers at Mass General. I really feel that they have my best interests at heart.

4 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Horaay!

Cara said...

Awesome! I'm totally with you on the ask and receive thing (you should see my current list!)

Here you go...to baby!

Travelwahine said...

That is awesome!

You are right, we can be "cycle buddies". I have my appt. today with my RE. I'm hoping we can do it in November.
Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW, you're positive attitude is very contagious! Thanks!!!

Natalie said...

That is great! I'm so glad you're on track to start in November.