"Self pity is our worst enemy, and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in the world."
- Helen Keller1880-1968, Blind and Deaf Educator

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As a follow up

For all my well wishers- I didn't REALLY send that letter from my previous post. Just a bit of therapy for my head. I may send a letter, but it will most likely contain just the first sentence or two. For all those who wondered, Dr. L is indeed a woman, which makes her behavior and insensitivity even more shocking.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Good therapy! You have sincerely motivated me into my current mission to reform our local hospital's loss approach and resources.

If you get a chance, pop over to the blog and add your suggestions! There is a link on the sidebar directly to the post. (Jeez...listen to me like I acutally know what I'm talking about)

I'll send you the proposal I wrote if you want to see it (I included SHARE!)