"Self pity is our worst enemy, and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in the world."
- Helen Keller1880-1968, Blind and Deaf Educator

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catch up soon, I promise

I feel compelled to write even with the exhaustion I feel. I decided that castching up on all your blogs was more important than writing on my own. As a quick update, however, I have a follow appt with the OB tomorrow and have lots of questions ready to ask. We'll be listening to the heartbeat if all goes well.

On wednesday, I have a first trimester screening that includes a sensitive ultrasound- I will ask hubby to help me post the pics. I think I will feel more relieved once we do that. For now, I am still pretty anxious, but at least I am 100% present this time- I am taking the time to feel every feeling, good or bad.

Please know that I am reading, even when I am not writing. And now, I think I need to go to sleep.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hope it goes fabulously on Wednesday - if you are having the nuchal lucency scan they can tell you right then and there how things look - no waiting, for once!

Summer said...

Hope your appointment went well!

enough already said...

Oh My G-D!!!!! I just checked my old blog and saw your comment from July!! It worked!! your DE transfer worked!!!!! So happy for you! Its a white knuckle ride right into the delivery, but so worth it!